Collectively, our design team has over 100 years of experience in drive applications.
We are able to handle all challenges, including:
- Co-ordinated speed control
- Load sharing and tension control
- Dynamic speed and torque response
- Precision speed and position control
- Torque proving for hoist applications
- Drive sizing
- System architecture and communications
- Custom, Free standing or MCC line-up matching enclosures
- Proper drive selection and sizing based on application requirements
- Custom design, quick delivery
- Proper packaging for challenging environments
- Shock loading
- Braking and overhauling loads
- High duty cycles
- Cost effective custom motor control panels
- Custom Soft Starters in MCC’s or enclosures
- Electric servo with servo motor or linear stage
- Electric servo with AC induction motor
- Hydraulic servo valve
All Drives are powered up and tested with a motor, prior to shipping.
WIS assumes system responsibility for all drive systems supplied.